Site Logistics: Parking, Camping, Food, & more...
Join us in the forests, meadows, & streams of this beautiful site where we can camp, swim, sing, gather, meditate, dance & celebrate the beauty of each moment!
- CAMPING: There is ample camping on-site. Bring your tent & gear for the weekend. There is plenty of space and lots of space away from the center of activities. Quiet hours will be 1 am to 8 am each evening. BRING A HEAD LAMP or FLASHLIGHT for the night-time :D
- PARKING: Parking is taking place in a neighbor's field with a quick shuttle ride to the Restival site. We encourage carpooling - parking fee is $10 per car. Pay when you arrive (see map below).
- NO PETS PLEASE! Camp Singing Wind is a working farm with chickens, ducks & peacocks - please do not bring your dogs or other pets. Thank you :)
- RV / CAMPERS: There is limited space for RV & Truck/Camper camping. Make sure you have purchased a Van/Trailer/RV pass from the Ticket page
- FOOD & FOOD VENDORS: Yes - we will have several yummy, local organic food vendors on-site with breakfast, lunch and dinner options - including vegan and gluten free options. There is also a location with potable water to prepare your own food on-site. Please bring your own food & camp stove equipment if you wish to prepare your own. There are no kitchens for general use.
- YOUR GEAR: We will have a transport & cart system to help move your camping gear & supplies from parking to camping. Bring your own yoga mats, props & meditation seats.
- BATHING: There are ample bathroom & shower facilities onsite. There are also composting toilets onsite.
- SWIMMING! Look at the map below! Salmon Creek runs through the camp with several sandy-agate beaches for yoga, lounging, floating & swimming!!!
- RESTIVAL INFRASTRUCTURE: There large structures on land we will be decorating for the Restival and we will bring in several temporary festival skylodge & tent structures for the comfort & ease of your practice.
- WEEKEND SCHEDULE: Check out the WEEKEND SCHEDULE of incredible classes, workshops, and music!